I have this mantra, "I'm living the best life ever!!!"
Adding pleasure to my daily routine helps me stay in a high vibrational state of loving life.
I am going to share the two things that I do every morning before getting out of bed. I call it my morning pleasure ritual. Starting the day with pleasure not only increases connection, it also helps transform the relationship you have with your body, allowing more space for loving yourself and life.
Inner Smile: After hitting the snooze button but before greeting the day I do an Inner Smile practice. I put a big smile on my face (if one doesn't come naturally fake it, a fake one will induce a real one!) I smile at my entire body filling her up with accepting, nourishing love. You can smile at a specific body part too (like if your neck is hurting or you have cramps).
Breast massage: A heart opening exercise that creates connection, vitality and boosts energy. See below for a FREE guided breast massage meditation!
Now it's your turn!
Step 1: Pick 2-3 things from the list below
Step 2: Commit to doing them for the next 5 days
Some pleasurable ideas:
* Slow down and connect to the pleasure of touch while in the shower or applying lotion
* Dance party! Can be done while waiting for your tea to brew or brushing your teeth
* Rub your hands through your hair, face, lips
* Smile at your whole body (brain, heart, breasts, vagina anything!)
* Set up a sensual bubble bath
* Breast massage
Want my free guided breast massage meditation? Click here to subscribe.